Tradex Corporation B.V. may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide to us while we process a business transaction with you.
- Information you provide us with through contact forms or external downloads, such as name, email address, phone number, postal address and company, to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, Tradex Corporation B.V. may collect information about certain people and companies that is obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up-to-date and to expand and analyse it. It also helps us to identify new customers and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
Tradex Corporation B.V. may use your personal data to:
- Process your request for our software of services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send you your statements, invoices or payments.
- Offer you relevant marketing messages, such as email newsletters, marketing information or offers of services. We do everything in compliance with the new legislation or if you have requested it.
When you visit the Tradex Corporation B.V. website, a small file is placed on your computer’s hard drive. These co-called Cookies make Tradex Corporation B.V.’s website(s) more useful, by storing information about your preferences. This will make it easier for you to login and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but the computer of a user is identified.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies automatically. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, where various options for cookies are explained. If you turn off cookies, you may not have access to all the functions on our websites.
Tradex Corporation B.V. websites may also provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analyse – We like to optimise the website by following the user on the website; this helps us improve the user’s experience.
- Saving previously completed forms; this will save you time when you fill out new forms.
- Showing our ads when you visit other websites.
Our website has buttons (so-called widgets) for sharing social media that are hosted by a third party named ‘Addthis’. These buttons may collect your IP address, what pages you visit and may also install a cookie on your computer to enable the right functionality. Your interaction with these functions is controlled by the company that provides these functions. For more information about this, visit the website of the relevant company.
We follow the pages you visit via Google Analytics. We collect aggregate data to check how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Remarketing Google AdWords
Use of Facebook Pixel
Tradex Corporation B.V. uses the Facebook Custom Audience Tool to follow your behaviour on Facebook. Facebook links your email address to a unique number, which is used to show you the most appropriate ads. This enables us to provide you with optimum services. We never share personal information with other parties.
All personal information you provide to us will remain safe and confidential. Tradex Corporation B.V. will never share your information with other companies. We follow the industry standards to protect information provided to us. We save all your information securely, both during transmission and after we have received it. This protects your data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, publication, change or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee to completely eliminate every risk of misuse of your personal data by others with malicious intent. Save your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you notice any unauthorised use of your password or any other violation of the security.
We may release your personal information and/or user information if we are requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency that is investigating suspicious illegal activities.
Updates for this policy