even for small-scale volumes
Are you considering introducing an existing or entirely new product to the East African market? Could you do with some help from a company with extensive experience in such international trade? Or do you want to launch an East African product in Europe? In both cases, you have come to the right place at Tradex Corporation!
Experienced in the field of International Transport
We are specialists in international trade with East Africa: from thinking along with you on your very first idea to organising international transport, to storage and distribution on site. We know from experience that it works better to start your international trade with small-scale volumes. In this way, you can thoroughly and safely test whether your product(s) are suitable for the new market. Without major risks.
Tradex’s comprehensive logistics services
In the field of international trade and transport, Tradex Corporation offers you a comprehensive logistics service:
- Customs permits: Tradex Corporation knows its way around the sometimes strict customs legislation. We will arrange all the necessary import & export permits and customs documents for you and take care of all the formalities for the declaration of your goods on site.
- Safe storage and handling of your products: we guarantee safe storage and handling of your products, both before shipment and after arrival.
- Value Added Logistics: would you like to repackage, combine or label your products before departure? Tradex Corporation will take care of this for you.
- International transport: we have good contacts with Shipping Lines and shipping companies, specialising in ocean freight to and from East Africa.
- FCL – LCL service: Do you want to send a full container (FCL) with products or would you rather send one or two pallets first (LCL)? Tradex Corporation offers you the same excellent service for both FCL and LCL shipments.
A logistics bridge between Europe and East Africa
Tradex Corporation bridges the gap between European and East African countries also with small-scale international trade. Our focus is on Tanzania, where the seaport of Dar es Salaam is experiencing strong growth. Its greatly improved infrastructure means that the handling and transport of import and export products is becoming increasingly efficient.
Would you like to know how you can further optimise your international transport to and from Tanzania? Please feel free to contact us. Our experts will be glad to be of assistance!